Our Process - What To Expect
Polish Shirt Store has been in business for over five years. We are family-owned and operated by a second-generation Polish-American.
The information below will help you understand our products, process and what you should do if you have problems, questions, or concerns.
- All of our products are DTG or dye sublimation printed or manufactured in the United States at the time of purchase. With this business model, we absolutely cannot guarantee shipment or arrival dates!
- We work with multiple vendors across the United States; therefore, your purchase may arrive in separate packages, and each will have a different tracking number.
- You will receive an email when your item ships that will include the tracking number.
- If there is a problem with your items, such as a bad print or broken product, these issues must be reported (please include photos) within ten days of receipt. We will not replace or reprint items after 30 days have passed.
You can check the status of your order online. Please be sure to proceed your order number with an S
Sizing: Please be sure to check our sizing charts available on each of our apparel pages. Because everything is printed on-demand and with the current COVID-19 issue, we do not offer exchanges or replacements for wrong sized items. We will offer you a replacement product at 50% off the original price.
Distressed designs: Some of our products use fonts or images that are distressed or are transparent. This will cause the shirt color to show, though. What you see is what you get in the apparel mockups we display.
- For safety reasons, face masks & neck gaiters are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Cutting boards:Our cutting boards are laser etched. It is essential to understand that wood products are never going to be identical. The grain and knots in the wood will almost certainly be different than the mockup image we display. The mockup images are only a representation of the final product.
Tumblers: All tumblers are laser etched, removing the outside coating. They are not printed. The "etching" should be the same color as the exposed rim of the tumbler.
Dinnerware: Our dinnerware is not Polish pottery. It is 100% Manufactured in the U.S.A. from revolutionary ThermoSāf® Polymer. It is Microwave & Dishwasher Safe as well as safe for use in Convection or Conventional Ovens. It is BPA- Free and contains No Melamine or Formaldehyde.
- About thirty days after your purchase has shipped, you will receive an automated review request. We'd appreciate it if you would kindly review your purchase. If you have not received your item BEFORE the review request arrives, please contact us and let us know prior to leaving a negative review. We aim to make sure your 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If you have other questions or concerns, please view our frequently asked questions.