Our Process - What To Expect
Polish Shirt Store has been in business for over five years. We are a family-owned and operated by a second-generation Polish-American.
The information below will help you understand our process and what you should do if your have questions or concerns.
- All of our products are printed/manufactured at the time of purchase. We keep nothing in stock except for items listed under the Last Minute Gifts.
- With our business model of printing at the time of purchase, we absolutely cannot guarantee shipment or arrival dates!
- Sizing - Please be sure to check out sizing charts available on each of our apparel pages. Because everything is printed on-demand and with current COVID-19 issue, we do not offer exchanges or replacements for wrong sized items.
- All our products are either DTG or dye sublimation printed in the United States. We do not screen print!
- We work with multiple print vendors across the United States. We have hand-selected products from these vendors that are of the highest quality.
- Your purchase may arrive in separate packages. Each package will have a separate tracking number.
- For various reasons, orders do not get printed in order.
- You will receive an email when your item ships that will include the tracking number.
- If there is a problem or issues with your item, such as a bad print or broken product, please be sure to contact us immediately so we can get it resolved.
- You can check the status of your order online. Please be sure to proceed your order number with an S.
- Thirty days after your purchase has shipped, you will receive an automated review request. We'd appreciate it if you would kindly review your purchase. If you include a photo with your review, you will be given a discount code for your next purchase.
- If you have not received your item before the review request arrives, please contact us and let us know prior to leaving a negative review. We aim to make sure your 100% satisfied with your purchase
- If you have other questions or concerns, please view our frequently asked questions.